8/13/19 – I am currently only accepting new clients in North Denver + Thornton.
Are you hoping to better your relationship with your dog? Get the best behavior possible out of them? Believe me, it’s possible! A Good Feeling Dog Training is all about utilizing science based, proven training techniques to help shape you and your dog into being a dynamite team. I believe in positive reinforcement, management, and consistency.
I offer in person training in the larger Denver Metro area, board and train, video chat training, online courses, and of course, Disorderly Dogs, the Pawdcast.
Lets work together to connect with your dog!
Check out the most recent episodes of Disorderly Dogs, the Pawdcast
- 38. Consent and choice in dog training w/Jenny Efimova
- 37. BSL w/Justice for Bullies
- 36. How your dogs physical health is related to their behavior, w/ Dr. Caitlin Leonard.
- 35. Supporting your fellow dog owners
- Your dog’s ideal day!
- 34. Drink with your dog, with creator Amber Quann
- 33. The Quilling!
- 32. How to motivate yourself to train your dog!
- DIY High Value Rewards
- 31. How to socialize your puppy! With special guest Melissa Dallier