Rachel is currently only accepting new in person training clients in Thornton, Northglenn, Broomfield, Arvada and North Denver.
Stephanie is currently accepting in person clients in Littleton, Centennial, Lone Tree, Lakewood, Englewood and South Denver.
Are you hoping to better your relationship with your dog? Get the best behavior possible out of them? Believe me, it’s possible! A Good Feeling Dog Training is all about utilizing science based, proven training techniques to help shape you and your dog into being a dynamite team. I believe in positive reinforcement, management, and consistency.
Lets work together to connect with your dog!
Check out the most recent episodes of Disorderly Dogs, the Pawdcast
- 128. Responsible puppy buying
- 127. #pitbullstories Bites out of the blue?
- 126. Car reactivity
- 125. #pitbullstories Brie @iggytheprettypittie
- 124. Off leash reliability w/ Vinny Viola
- 123. #pitbullstories Kristin @mothescreamingstaffy
- 122. Exercise Restriction
- 121. #pitbullstories Vivian @noah_and_lincon
- 120. Halloween with dogs
- 119. #pitbullstoires Iohana @positivedogma