Rachel is currently only accepting new virtual training clients. She is not accepting any new in person training clients.
Stephanie is currently accepting in person clients in Littleton, Centennial, Lone Tree, and Lakewood.
Are you hoping to better your relationship with your dog? Get the best behavior possible out of them? Believe me, it’s possible! A Good Feeling Dog Training is all about utilizing science based, proven training techniques to help shape you and your dog into being a dynamite team. I believe in positive reinforcement, management, and consistency.
Lets work together to connect with your dog!
Check out the most recent episodes of Disorderly Dogs, the Pawdcast
- 90. Reactive Dog Musts
- 89. #pitbullstories Erika&Steve @itsallaboutthepaws @falkorandrescuefriends
- 88. RR Case Study @peppers_world19
- 87. RR Case Study @clicker_critters
- 86. RR case study, @iggytheprettypittie
- 85. #pitbullstories Drayton Michaels @pitbullguru
- 84. An argument for change
- 83. #pitbullstories Ali @only_paisley
- 82. Getting to know Curtis of Pet Parent Allies
- 81. #pitbullstories Amy @donosews