You and your dog deserve the best practical, science based tools to help you live your best lives. A Good Feeling Dog Training and our online courses, one-on-one virtual and in-person training sessions can give you those skills.
Join founder and owner Rachel Laurie Harris (CPDT-KA) and trainer Stephanie Folkman on a journey to help you and your dog connect, find joy, and make magic happen. Specializing in reactive or “aggressive” dogs, basics, and skills for adventuring — and many, many more things.
Find additional resources with Disorderly Dogs — the Pawdcast, hosted by Rachel with new episodes dropping each Friday wherever you listen to podcasts. The latest episodes can be found below.
Rachel is currently only accepting new in person training clients in Thornton, Northglenn, Broomfield, Arvada and North Denver.
Stephanie is currently accepting in person clients in Littleton, Centennial, Lone Tree, Lakewood, Englewood and South Denver.
- 140. Beware of board and trains.
- 139. #pitbullstories Bark Nation
- 138. Meet Stephanie
- 137. R.R. Case Study, Team Moose
- 136. R.R. Case Study Team Eleanor
- 135. R.R. Case Study, Team Boost
- 134. R.R. Case Study, Team Brisket
- 133. Why your dog isn’t responding.
- Reactive Redefined
- 132. Cooperative Care w/ Charissa Carvell